Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Late Nights

So, here I am at 1:00 in the morning having just finished washing my kitchen floors, and since I have to wait for them to dry before I can go across to go up to bed, I thought I'd write down a few thoughts from the day.

The late night mopping is fueled by Pepsi. I drink so little caffeine that it only takes a glass to get me going for a few hours. I've was hoping to avoid this late though...I've been up late a few nights in a row. For some reason I've hit a low patch in the road, although I'm not sure of exactly why...birthdays have been marked and I really don't like anything that marks time so clearly, a friend of a friend of friends has been diagnosed and has passed away (the scariness of the speed in which that happened is enough to account for this mood all by itself, and I didn't even know the woman).

So I figured I would put the late night to work for me and clean the house and watch the Bachelorette...I know, pathetic, huh? But I so do love my 'reality' shows. I'm so glad she chose Jason, by the way, dads are the best. Thank you, Deanna, for letting me zone out on your life for and hour or two.

Well, the floor is dry, I'm off to bed.

No comments: